Monday, October 27, 2008

Its Monday and I am in the school library. I just gave blood to the blood bank and I am feeling a little light headed so I thought I would do something that doesn't require me to think. like post a blog. So the nurse is taking the needle out of my arm and blood splatters all over my shirt! I am pretty traumatized now from it all. They gave me a shirt though so that was cool, cause all my shirts are t-shirts that are like three or four years old. I am pretty stoked that I got a new shirt. I will probably wear it on Monday and Thursday for school, cause my Monday/Thursday t-shirt is covered in blood now.
Robyn almost ready to have our baby, and she looks awesome. I dont understand why she keeps getting darker... I take a day out of the sun and get as white as a cadaver... I am jealous Robyn.
I rode the old bike in again today. It is getting to be quite the monotonous ride and I am not sick of it, but it really is boring. Today I was trying to eek by a bus that was stopped and I fell over and hit it! everyone inside was probably laughing at me, but I took off and they never saw me again. Looks like the joke is on them! Ha Ha...I am logging all my miles on mapmyroute.com

Well Last week Mom and Dad came to Kauai and I got to go over for a weekend and hang out with them a little bit. the most memorable times just happened to be a good and bad one. The bad first...
We drove up to Waimea valley to check out the scenery and the views. I didn't know we would have to climb up like 5000 feet. On the way down Robyn and Melia got sick and Melia through up all over the place, and Robyn's ears popped and put her in excruciating pain. The road was winding all over the place and I was feeling sick as well. When I was a kid I guess I got sick on road trips all the time... so that sucks that melia got my genes in that area. But the good memory was in the pool with Melia and Nana. Melia is the coolest little person! She must have jumped into the deep end to me about 30 times! She dives everytime...only head first, and she kicks to me about 6 feet away. I was underwater looking up at her and she swam to me underwater with a huge smile every time. The pool was sweet cause it was salt water that doesn't hurt your eyes, just like Mike and Karyn's pool in Poway.
The last three weeks I have been eating tons of food and junk food too. I have probably gained a pound, so I have recommited to my diet. Since nobody really wants to take me up on my strength challenge I will just have to compete with myself once again.
I took my second midterm in O-chem last week and got a B. It is sweet cause the class average was 51 %. I feel smart! cool...
Well Too much words and not enough pictures is boring so I will stop now.

4 comments:

Lynne said...

We did have a sweet time with you guys, wish I could do it every month!!

saltysista said...

Cant' we do it every month?? I need to post about the trip too. So Dan my ears didn't pop...that is why they hurt so bad. Just thought you should know. You also misspelled a word...too bad you couldn't have stayed the whole week with u sin Kaua'i so you would be not so white!

Proud Momma said...

sounds like fun Dan...nice job on your exam...O-chem sounds scary to me!

Jeni said...

wow a B??? that is sweet! Nice job brother. ALSO I didn't know you got sick on stuff like that! bummer for melia. and dan you are still darker than all of us sooooo shut it. I on the other hand realy look cadaver-isk. I need the sun.