Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Well Its getting down to the weekend and I just wanted to talk a little bit about the mothers in my life.



-Robyn-
You are the love of my life. You have been by my side since the day I met you and you have been more supportive of me than anyone I know. We have been together for 4 years, 8 countries, 9 addresses, countless bike races, two universities, and two beautiful children. You have sacrificed much in your life for the kids and I, and I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and appreciate you. I have in no way been able to support your training and racing, and hobbies as well as you have done for me, and for that I ask your forgiveness... Without you I would not be able to go to school and potentially become a doctor. You are the glue that holds our family together... the kids and I will be forever gratefull to you for all you do for us. This Sunday is your day, and since the kids are too young to tell you, I will... Happy mothers day!


-MOM-
I love you too! Happy mothers day!!
-Melia-
You have been a good mother to your meow meows! Keep strapping them into your brothers car seat and stroller for safety, and keep feeding them your dinner! And thanks for the nightly hugs and kisses after your nightly song time! I love you too... :)





I finally got a descent bike to ride. Its a Trek, and I have always said that I would never ride a Trek, but I have to admit, its pretty awesome. Its a much smoother softer ride, and I feel faster on it (although I am the same speed)...

2 comments:

Jeni said...

ohh what a good momma!! Happy M day Robyn!

Lynne said...

What a beautiful tribute. Happy Mother's day to you Robyn, and all my other daughters!