Monday, October 30, 2006


I emailed John Howard my coach and let him know my goals for the next year. I want to have the fastest bike split in Ironman. Its a very hard task, and I know I can do it, maybe not this year, but perhaps next. I am starting to keep track of my food and drink and I am going to monitor my calories. Also I am starting to run again and ride. My swimming feels good but slower than before and i dont have the stamina yet, but all in all i feel good. So
My weight is approximately 185
My goal weight is 175 with < 10 % body fat.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Sweet goal Dan... fastest split time? Wow! You can tot do it! I WOULD LOVE to do IRONMAN one day.... wait I suck at tri's.. but I will be there to cheer you on and I will continue to do sprints and olympic tri's... GO DAN GO!