Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I am just sitting her watching the Tour. Its always pretty motivational for me. Yesterday I was really amazed with the Discovery riders in the mountains. I miss europe so much and I wish I could live there and ride up in those mountains.
Today I am buying some equipment to enable me to get a little business going here in San antonio. I will tell you more about it if it works out.
Tomorow I am riding in a race up in N.Braunfels again. It is a tough race and there are some really strong riders here. I just dont know if I am going to feel strong for it or if I am going to die. Anyways I am off to get some work done.

3 comments:

saltysista said...

Well I hope your little business takes off and I hope even more that you live through the race tomorrow! Thanks for getting me that 50 year old, 50 pound bike frame for free today. Can't wait to ride it!

saltysista said...

You are "welcome" I am "glad" that you have a 52.4 pound bike frame to use now!!! I am going to fix that bad boy up and you are going to "fly" down the street with little Melia "cheering" you on!!!!!

saltysista said...

I miss Italy so much too! I think we should live there for awhile...we would need to learn Italian first.