Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Tour de France today was pretty amazing, although I dont like Rasmusen a whole lot, he is quite impressive and I think he has a good chance of winning the tour this year. It all depends on the saturday time trial. I was sad the contidor didnt kick his butt today though.
I just want to say that Vinokourov has really let us down, I really hope it isnt true!! NOW... I want to find the drugs that all these guys keep getting busted for and I want to take them too... I feel a little better today so far. I have been drinking the magic tea that I learned about in Italy which helps one heal up faster if sick, or helps prevent getting sick if you feel it coming on. I just hope I dont make the ladies of the house sick too.
YEsterday and today has been some crazy rain and lightning and tunda in san Antonio. It just hasn't let up at all. I will most likely go out for a ride today if it dries up out there and try to get my blood moving again.
I want the rain to stop so I can start my window cleaning business!!!

2 comments:

saltysista said...

Well another rider is out of the Tour...too bad..well I didnt really like old chicken legs either but it stinks all of this scandal keeps going on. I was hoping it would be a clean Tour.

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

What window cleaning business?
You would be impressed with new riding skills!!!