Friday, February 27, 2009

This morning I had to relieve myself, so I ducked under an overpass where I was out of site and laid my bike down on the ground. I accidently scratched up my rear derailler, but thought nothing of it. I got to school and as I was riding from the locker room to my class when I shifted gears to a higher gear. The scratched derailler was really bent and it sent my chain into the spokes. the spokes snapped and the chain got jammed between the cogs and the spokes. So now the wheel is seized up, chain jammed and spokes gone. I will have to haul the bike 5 miles to the bike shop somehow with my bag and gear and then I dont know what I am going to do...
Why do my parts always break?

1 comment:

saltysista said...

You forgot to tell me you scrathced it up prior to the snapping...hope you make it home!