Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday December15

Its a rainy day but i am feeling good. I have stuck with my workout plan perfectly this week. Yesterday though I had to ride on the indoor because the sun went down so soon. Today I have the day off but I want to go out for a jog and maybe ride the trainer for a half hour for fun. The kittens have been training really hard too and Kai is getting in really good shape. mailo is still a fat pig. I go the brake installed on my new bike now and I am going to be taking it out on monday. The only down side to leaving early from hawaii for christmas in canada is that I cannot ride wed, thurs, and friday now. but i will be running and lifting in canada and maybe if I am lucky I will be able to go out for a ski or snowboard.
Today i have to work on this guys porch and I got to get going...

1 comment:

saltysista said...

Kai is a stud and is totally ripped. Poor Mailo is always putting himself into a food induced coma. Good job on your training Booboos. You've been doing awesome!