Sunday, December 17, 2006



I went up to Hawi yesterday to ride up over the kohala mtn range. I left from hapuna beach and began my trek up the coast. I had just finished warming up when I got a flat tyre. I fixed it and then it flatted again. Man i was so pissed off that I had driven two hours to get there and only ridden 45 minutes before I had to hitch hike back to the car and go home. The only thing that cheered me up was the been and cheese burrito that I ate in kona on my way home.

Later in the Eve I was the photographer at the ward christmas party.

So Monday I will complete the ride I couldnt do yesterday I hope...

I put new tyres on my bike in hopes that they wont flat ever... I cant beleive that I went a month in Australia and almost 5 in Italy before I got a flat tyre...
Kai is on the table beside me meowing at me now... here he is...

No comments: